Skip to main content

lotta words


This article, as the name suggests is my attempt to analyse the human mind and understand it's working, having a profound understanding about a skill or an art or a machine gives you dexterity in working with that field/ instrument. Having an understanding of the paragon of machines in the universe (My mind think itself to be the best damn machine in the universe) can give you some advantage in working with it. Also, I would give you anecdotes about my encounters with psychedelics, the effects of other substances and meditation on the mind.

 In the summer of 2009, I read a book about mind, it was a non-fictional scientific book explaining the working of minds and how we can increase its productivity. As I was not a fervid reader of any kinds of books except comics, this was my first book on a serious topic. The intent of reading this book was to find ways for increasing my cognitive capacities and abilities, a pursuit which has engulfed me ever since. On that particular moment, I could not have anticipated that this book would have such a profound effect on me and I would become obsessed with understanding the human mind. Post that I was always eager to learn more about human mind and consciousness, either I was gathering knowledge about this field or I was wondering about it at times, but yes this mystery of human mind was always on my mind.

A strong resurgence of this topic happened recently when I got an e-cigarette from my dad



Or perhaps we are AI ? (More on my upcoming blog, stay tuned)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Cat and Dog world….

Note: I had always wondered what life is on the other side of the wall; well it’s pretty much the same… I, since childhood had a certain fear…of telling a girl that I liked her (the wall)…but on one fine day (or should I say night)…3:19am to be precise, message someone… ”awake?”… And then ‘IT’ happened… (Worst part- I wasn’t drunk) You must be probably wondering…what the hell! Does this has to do with the name of the topic…trust me, getting there…ok let’s see some characteristics of cats and dogs… CATS - are considered to be -   1.) Cute                                                  2.) Indifferent to others feelings (doesn’t get emotionally attached)                                                 3.) Business minded – see where their profit leys or can say they are Smart.                                                 4.) Cunning DOGS -                                   1.) Emotional Fools                                                 2.)

Life lessons from Badminton

  I’ve been an avid player for fourteen years, and I absolutely love this sport. Badminton is one of the major sources of happiness in my life. Because of the amount I have learned from it, I will explain them in more detail below: Apart from being high-speed aerobic exercise, badminton holds a deep meaning in my life. I’ve learned the lessons of discipline, adaptability, hard work, constantly trying to improve my game, fair play and sportsmanship, strategy and tactics, understanding the phycology of the opponent, living in the moment, and most importantly enjoying the sport. The first value of  discipline  was built because of the desire to mastering the sport. Before badminton I use only to play computer games, I was overweight and lazy. The reason I started playing was that all the pretty girls use to play badminton at my school and I wanted to be friends with them. But later on, badminton became more important than girls. Badminton became more important than computer games. It chan

The Good Boy Image.

Sure you can get a ‘A’ with this, Sure you can have good rapport with old folks with this and sure you would be an example for small children with this. But you know what you can’t get...Answer- A hot chick. I am going to tell you a story. Once upon a time there lived a boy, let’s call him…I don’t know…‘boy’…he was a good boy and always have been. Simple, no show off, caring, sensitive, loving, kind, respected girls…you got the idea naa… Now the story goes like this , there were girls around him who use to play with him, tease him, make fun of him, flirt with him(ya this happens with good boys only)…he use to reciprocate but in a very calm , good and noble manner, but he had a curse due to this ‘good boy image’ he can’t get all feely- feely with girls, can’t have a girlfriend as he was worried what his parents/teachers think if they got to know about it(stupid right?), and he has seen all the ‘stud’ types in the class were the one who really gets the girl . But this